The Ascent Online Toolkit is a secure, online system to help talent teams and professionals gather and report on Assessment and Development Centre results, quickly and efficiently.
The Ascent Online Toolkit has been designed and built by Track Surveys, here in the UK. It's a simple, easy to set up and run, web-based tool that allows assessors or administrators to:
- Create matrices of Assessment and Development Centre activities, including exercises, interviews, role plays, simulations etc.
- Create performance criteria, competencies and ratings, and allocate to each activity
- Create customised online forms for each exercise and each candidate, to include ratings, observations and notes
- Set up groups of candidates for each AC or DC
- Input the assessor results online for each candidate
- Generate an instant, real-time report for each candidate
- Report by Assessment/Development Centre activity, and by competency
This toolkit can provide a massive boost to your productivity and efficiency during and after the AC or DC, by:
- Collating all the results in one secure place
- Automating the work of calculating scores, averages and ratings
- Reporting on each candidate by activity and by competency
- Candidate reports being immediately available as soon as the data has been input
From the client's point of view the AC or DC is a more effective and professional experience.
Here's how it works
The Ascent Online Toolkit
Provides secure access for AC and DC designers, with an easy to use interface for creating questionnaires
Provides secure access and easy uploads of AC and DC candidates into the system, and fast and easy input of the ratings and results
Generates reports on demand
Please ask us for more information and pricing options.
If you'd like to know more, just give us a call on 020 7193 8609 , or Contact us.